Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Clay Pots also for May 2, 2006


We got back into the tribe safe and sound! It's good to be home despite the welcome we got from the rats that had moved into our house. They met their maker last night though!

For all of you who have been asking about my teeth. Well it didn't go as planned but we wouldn't want life to get too boring. The dentist said I was about a month away from blood poisoning and a medical flight home. 3 years ago +I had gone to Australia to get my wisdom teeth out and some fillings put in. The fillings were done wrong and started leaking giving me a bad infection in both sides of my mouth. Anyways, the dentist took care of the infection and I will have to go see him every couple months to get the root canals, caps, etc done. Dentures don't sound too bad right now and probably cheaper!

Once we get all settled in Jason will be writing you a ministry update on the translation workshop he attended and what the future holds for the Tobo people and the Word of God in their language. Keep praying for wisdom for him and Chad as they translate every day. Your prayers DO make a difference.
His Clay Pots,
Jason, Kellie, Micah, Sophia, and Malachi Knapp

No comments: